Sunday 15 December 2013

Christmas Manicure #7

Hey girls!

Sooo I got another christmas manicure for you guys.
Today it is two dotted christmas tree accent nails!
I started off by painting all my nails with two layers of Pieces 24 Carat, except for my two accent nails, which I painted white with OPI Alpine Snow. Then I simply dotted on the two christmas trees. For that purpose I used various sized dotting tools, two green nail polished for the tree, a gold nail polish for the star and a red nail polish for the christmas ornaments! So easy and pretty!


This christmas manicure is definitely my favorite one after the Santa and Elfs Suits one!

4 comments:

  1. It would be awesome, if you would make a rainbow running across all your nails :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Olivia!
    I would love to do some dotted rainbow nails - thanks for a great idea :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds nice!

    Keep up the good work :)

    ReplyDelete