Saturday 28 December 2013

Gold Saran Wrap Comparison

Hey guys!

Today I made a manicure using the saran wrap technique.
The reason for me to make this manicure is because I am really lemming the Gold Leaf top coat by Dance Legend I ordered yesterday and I cannot wait for it to arrive!
Here you can see the nail polish top coat layered over Nicole by OPI Tink's in the Pink.


This is my first attempt to make a saran wrap manicure and also my first attempt to tame one of my many lemmings for polishes.

I started off by painting all my nails white with two thick coats of OPI Alpine Snow. Then I rolled a piece of cling film into a ball and randomly painted some gold nail polish on top of the ball, like so:


Then I quickly dabbed the side of the cling film ball with nail polish on onto my nails until I was happy with the amount of nail polish on the nail. I finished off with a layer of Seche Vite Dry Fast top coat. 


I know it is not quite the same as the Gold Leaf top coat, but I really dig this manicure! It is kind of awesome with a marble-like effect.
What do you guys think? Do you like it?

No comments:

Post a Comment