Saturday 18 January 2014

Animal Themed Manicure #5

Hello ladies!

Today I made some more animal themed nail art for you guys.
This time it is Cow Nails!

I started off with a white base with two layers of OPI Alpine Snow on all my nails. Then I used a big dotting tool and a black nail polish to paint on some big spots on all my nails, except for the cow head accent nail. For that nail I used the pink polish Etude House PK001 to make a half circle at the tip of the nail, a small dotting tool and the black nail polish to make the eyes and nostrils, and the big dotting tool and black nail polish to make some spots on the cow head as well. Of course I finished off the design with a layer of shiny top coat.

There you have it - Cow Nails! So cute!


Do you like this manicure, girls?

No comments:

Post a Comment