Wednesday 5 March 2014

Dance Legend Boggs

Hi guys!

I just couldn't get enough of the duochrome-effect, so today I decided to try on, swatch and review another polish from Dance Legend's Chameleon Collection - Dance Legend Boggs.
Boggs is an intense duochrome nail polish with a blue base and purple/pink color shifts - in extreme angles also orange/yellow colour shifts, but unfortunately I could not catch that on camera.

The formula was good - a little sheer and streaky on the first coat, but very easily buildable and opaque with two to three coats, depending on how you polish.
The duochrome-effect was really good - and I mean REALLY good! In extreme angles the purple colour shift make the polish appear a completely different colour than the blue base.
For the picture below I used two coats and top coat.


I have to repeat myself and say: I am in love with the duochrome effect in this polish! I cannot stop staring at it!
What do you girls think? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment