Saturday 10 May 2014

KIKO Nail Care Travel Case

Hello ladies!

Today I have the KIKO Small Nail Care Travel Case to show and review for you guys!
KIKO describes this case as a "convenient travel case in eco-leather specifically designed to contain nail polish and everything required for nail beauty care."




It is so smart and convenient! It offers three compartments. The first one is a zip section for a top coat, a base coat, some polish remover, cuticle oil, cotton pads and so on. In the middle there are slot to place your nails file, orange sticks and some other relevant nail tools. In the last compartment there are five slots for KIKO shaped nail polishes, which is pretty much any square bottle. You girls know how addicted I am to Essie and they fit into the slots perfectly!

I love this travel case! Now I can bring my nail polish and nail polish accessories with me on vacation without having to be innovative in my packaging methods ;)
What do you girls think about this travel case? Let me know in the comments!

xoxo
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment