Friday 30 May 2014

The Classics: Nude

Hello ladies!

Today I have another blog post for the series of classic nail polish colours that every woman should own - nude nail polishes!

Nudes (or neutrals) is for when you do not want to change your polish to match every outfit, for a barely-there look that still adds something extra to your nails with a creamy hint of colour and for a natural look that is perfect for the office or for school.

I chose three different nude polishes from my collection, that matches my skin tone (fair skin with pink undertones).


Essie Spin the Bottle is a nude with pink undertones - a perfect shade for the mannequin hands manicure.
OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around is a light, pink toned nude with grey undertones - a flattering shade for most skin tones.
Gosh Nude* is a tan nude - perfect for summer.

Which of the nudes do you girls like the best? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished!
- Louise.

*I actually do not know the name of this polish, as I took the sticker with the name on of (silly me). If any of you guys know the name, please let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment