Friday 6 June 2014

06 Fav Movie

Hello ladies!

Today I have another manicure for the June Nail Art Challenge for you guys! As the title of this blog post displays it is a manicure inspired by my favorite movie!

Even though I do not watch a lot of movies (I am more of a tv-series kind of girl), I have a lot of favorite movies. Some of my favorite movies are every Harry Potter movie ever made, Frozen, Forest Gump, Love Actually, Monsters Inc. and Maleficent (to name a few).
After much consideration I came to the conclusion that I simply cannot pick only one favorite movie. That is why I have taken the liberty to interpret this challenge, and instead of making a manicure inspired by my favorite movie, I chose to make a manicure inspired by my favorite time a year to watch movies, which is around christmas! Every year around christmas I watch Love, Actually at least five times and Home Alone 1 and 2 at least two times each while I polish my nails!

For the manicure I started off with a green base of Essie Pretty Edgy on all of my nails except for my accent nail, which I painted red with Essie Lollipop. Afterwards I followed this tutorial by cutepolish on YouTube using Essie Licorice (black), Essie Blanc (white) and Essie Good as Gold (self-explanatory).


I did this manicure once before last year in December - you can see that one here.
This manicure is definitely my favorite christmas manicure - it is so cute with the little Elf's and Santa suits.
What do you girls think? Do you approve of my interpretation? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished!
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment