Friday 18 July 2014

Fancy Friday: Cloud Manicure

Hello ladies!

Today I have some more Fancy Friday nail art to show you guys!
This time the Fancy Friday Challenge is doing a cloud manicure. If you guys do not know what a cloud manicure is, I found a simple tutorial here by Jane at Nail Side.

When I saw what the challenge was this week, I remembered my first try at doing a cloud manicure a little over a year ago. That is why I decided to recreate my first try and make a 'Then and Now', to show you guys how much I have developed this last year.

Then

For the 'Now' manicure I started off with a black base of Essie Licorice. Afterwards I followed Jane's tutorial using the silver polish Essie No Place Like Chrome and the royal blue polish Essie Mesmerize.

Now

I have really developed a lot this last year and I am really proud of myself!
What do you girls think about the 'Now' manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished!
- Louise.

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment