Wednesday 2 July 2014

Roskilde Festival

Hi girls!

Today I have a manicure inspired by Roskilde Festival for the nail polish brand By K. to show you guys!

"Roskilde Festival is a festival held south of Roskilde in Denmark. It is one of the largest music festivals in Europe and the largest in Northern Europe." (Source).
This year some of the people behind By K. is participating Roskilde Festival with Rising and UNFAIR Fashion at the Arena Drive event and that is why they asked me to make a some nail art inspired by the festival.

For the manicure I made a gradient with the orange polish By K. no. 65 Hallo Hallow and the sand-coloured polish By K. no. 58 Jet Steam. I was inspired by this manicure by Juli at JauntyJuli.


If I was going to Roskilde Festival, this is definitely how I would do my nails - they are simple and matches the Roskilde Festival theme (orange).
What do you girls think? Would you wear this to Roskilde Festival? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished!
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment