Sunday 17 August 2014

Glitter Placement

Hi girls!

Today I also have some nail art to show you guys!
In last week's Fancy Friday I did some glitter placement with Maybelline Undress to Impress from the new Maybelline Stripped Nudes collection. It just so happens that my boyfriend gifted me the bronze glitter Maybelline Bronze Me Up from the same collection as Maybelline Undress to Impress a few days ago, so today I decided to use that to make some more glitter placement!

For the manicure I started off with the chocolate brown nail polish OPI Ice-bergers & Fries. Afterwards I used a small dotting tool to place the bronze glitters from Maybelline Bronze Me Up in a pattern on the accent nail.


I am loving how easy glitter placement nail art is, but how stunning the result is!
What do you girls think about this glitter placement? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished!
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment