Monday 18 August 2014

Water Marble

Hello ladies!

Today I have some more nail art to show you guys - a water marble skittlette manicure!

If you do not know what water marble is, you can see this tutorial by Sara from SaraBeautyCorner on YouTube, where she explains the basics of water marbling.
If you do not know what a skittlette manicure is, you can read about how Marta from Chit Chat Nails explains it here.

For the manicure I used my new favorite red nail polish L'Oréal Exquisite Scarlet on my thumb and index finger and the red texture glitter OPI Magazine Cover Mouse on my pinky. On my middle and ring finger I started off with a white base of Essie Blanc. Afterwards I water marbled with the red L'Oréal Exquisite Scarlet, the light grey Essie Cocktail Bling and the dark grey L'Oréal Rue Montmartre.


This is my first successful try at water marbling and I am really proud of my self!
What do you girls think about this manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished!
- Louise.

No comments:

Post a Comment