Friday 24 October 2014

Fancy Friday: Tutorial

Hello ladies!

Today I have some Fancy Friday nail art to show you guys!
This time the challenge is making a tutorial with either a movie or in pictures and I decided to make a picture tutorial on how to do leopard print nails!


Products used:
- OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around
- OPI Ice-Bergers & Fries
- Essie Licorice
- A dotting tool


Start off with a base coat to protect your natural nails. Then apply two coats of a light brown polish. Here I used OPI Don't Bossa Nova Me Around. 


Use a big dotting tool and a brown polish to make some random dots and shapes around the nails. For the brown I used OPI Ice-Bergers & Fries and I got my dotting tools on eBay.


Use a small dotting tool and black nail polish to outline the dots with different c-shapes. The black polish is Essie Licorice. 
When you are done outlining the dots, let your nails dry for about 10 minutes and seal in your design with your favorite top coat. 


Here is the finished result. 
I love leopard print nails and they are so easy to make!
What do you girls think about this tutorial? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment