Friday 28 November 2014

Fancy Friday: Lead Light

Hello ladies!

Today I have some Fancy Friday nail art to share with you guys.
Today the challenge is lead light, which is a technique by Messy Mansion, where you add color to your stamping design with sheer nail polishes.

For the manicure I started off with a white base of Essie Blanc on all my nails. Afterwards I stamped the floral design on my middle and ring finger with MoYou London Pro plate collection 07 and Mundo de Uñas black stamping polish. Then I colored in the stamping design with the sheer nail polishes OPI Sheer Tints: I'm Never Ambarassed (yellow), Be Magentale With Me (pink), Don't Violet Me Down (purple) and I Can Teal You Like Me (blue). To finish off the skittlette manicure I added the silver glitter China Glaze Fairy Dust to my little finger.


I like the sketchy style of this nail art.
What do you guys think about this lead light nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


1 comment:

  1. Super fint! Kan godt lide at det giver så simpelt et udtryk i og med at det er accent negle og resten af neglene bare er hvide

    ReplyDelete