Friday 21 November 2014

Fancy Friday: Watercolor

Hello ladies!

Time for some more Fancy Friday nail art!
Today the challenge is watercolor and I made a very simple skittlette manicure with a watercolor base.

For the manicure I started off with a white base of Essie Blanc. Afterwards I used the OPI Sheer Tints: I'm Never Amberassed (yellow), Be Magentale With Me (pink), Don't Violet Me Down (purple) and I Can Teal You Like Me (blue) to make the watercolor background of the manicure. On my ring and middle finger I applied a small, square stud from Born Pretty Store (#5003) and on my pinky I applied the silver glitter China Glaze Fairy Dust.


I made a watercolor manicure once before and I love it just as much this time!
What do you girls think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment