Wednesday 10 December 2014

Santa Hats

Hey guys!

Today I have some more christmas nail art to show you: a french santa hat manicure!

For the nail art I started off with a red tip of Essie Lollipop. Afterwards I used the white nail polish Essie Blanc and a dotting tool to add the fur details on the santa hats. Then I went in again with Essie Lollipop and a small nail art brush to draw a triangular shape down the nail to make it resemble the top of the santa hats. Lasty I added more fur details with Essie Blanc and a dotting tool and outlined the top of the hats with black acrylic paint and a small nail art brush.


This is one of my all time favorite christmas manicures!
What do you guys think about this christmas nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment