Friday 2 January 2015

Fancy Friday: New Year

Hello ladies!

Today I have the first Fancy Friday challenge of 2015 for you guys - my New Year's nails!

As I stayed with my parents during the holidays I didn't have the equipment to make any nail art for New Year, so instead I wore piCture pOlish O'Hara, which is a red nail polish with scattered holographic shimmer that matched my red lipstick for New Year's Eve.


I also want to show you guys my New Year's manicures from 2012 and 2013 to show you how much I have developed these last years!

New Year 2013

New Year 2012

I am really proud of how much I have developed!
What were you guys wearing on your nails this New Year? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


1 comment: