Friday 20 February 2015

Fancy Friday: Multicolored Stamping

Hello ladies!

Today it is time for another Fancy Friday manicure!
The challenge this week is multicolored stamping. I did not know whether to make double stamping (two layers of stamping in two different colors) or gradient stamping (one layer of stamping with two different colors blend together). I went with the last one and I am really happy with the result!

For the manicure I started off with a light blue base of Deborah Lippmann Blue Orchid on all my nails. Afterwards I stamped the gradient chevrons on my middle and ring finger with MoYou London Fashionista Plate Collection 05, Mundo de Uñas Green, and Mundo de Uñas Turquoise. To finish off the skittlette I applied the silver glitter China Glaze Fairy Dust on my pinky.


I love how this turned out and it is definitly not the last time I will make multicolored stamping!
What do you guys think about this manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


2 comments: