Monday 2 March 2015

Boyfriend's Birthday

Hi girls!

Today is my boyfriend's birthday!
That is why I told him he could choose the design and nail polishes for my manicure today. He chose polka dots in various blue shades - he even chose which size dotting tool I should use!

For the manicure I started off with a blue base of Essie Avenue Maintain on all my nails. Afterwards I used a medium sized dotting tool to dot on a polka dot pattern in a different blue shade on each nail. On my pinky I used Essie Aruba Blue, on my ring finger I used OPI Get Your Number, on my middle finger I used Ciaté Skinny Jeans, on my pointer I used piCture pOlish Dragonfly, and on my thumb I used Etude House BL601.


Even though this is not my style, I really like how this manicure turned out!
What do you guys think about this blue dotticure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment