Friday 27 March 2015

Fancy Friday: Easter

Hello ladies!

Today it is time for another Fancy Friday challenge, where the theme this week is easter.
I made a manicure inspired by the colors of easter (yellow and green) and the decorations on easer eggs (tribal print).

For the manicure I started off with a white base of OPI Alpine Snow on all my nails. Afterwards I made a gradient with a make-up sponge, the yellow polish Ciaté Big Yellow Taxi, and the green Essie First Timer. Then I freehanded on the tribal print with white acrylic paint and a small nail art brush. Unfortunately the yellow polish "swallowed" the white acrylic paint after I applied the top coat, so it looks faded over the yellow polish.


I like how this turned out, even though the white acrylic paint is a little faded.
What do you guys think about this easter manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls created for this week's challenge down below!


4 comments: