Sunday 1 March 2015

The Skittlette: An Essay

Hello ladies!

As you may know I absolutely love the skittlette. In this short essay I will try to explain why.

The skittlette was invented by the amazing Marta of ChitChatNails. You can read about the story behind, the definition of and how to make the skittlette here.

The first time I made a skittlette manicure was in Fancy Friday. And it was love at first sight. I could not stop staring at my nails while wearing said skittlette and I wanted to make more ASAP.
Since then I have made over 35 skittlette manicures - and I still want to make more!


I love that the skittlette is not as busy as a skittle, but still not as boring as only one accent nail!

I love all the different combinations you get with the skittlette!

I love that you only have to make nail art on two or three nails on each hand and not every nail - especially when doing water marble or something as messy and hard!

I love the skittlette!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment