Thursday 23 April 2015

April Nail Art Challenge: Animals

Hello lovelies!

Today I have another manicure for the April Nail Art Challenge with Fancy Friday.
The challenge today is to be inspired by animals and I made this snakeskin manicure inspired by one of my shirts.

For the manicure I started off with a black base of Essie Licorice on all my nails. Afterwards I stamped on the snakeskin design with MoYou London Pro Plate Collection 03 and Mundo de Uñas White stamping polish. Lastly I used a make-up sponge and the grey polish Essie Cocktail Bling to dab on a little polish around the nails to make a gradient effect.


And here it is with the shirt I was inspired by.


I really love how this manicure turned out!
What do you guys think about this animal nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls made today down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment