Sunday 5 April 2015

April Nail Art Challenge: Blue

Hey guys!

Time for another manicure for the April Nail Art Challenge with Fancy Friday!
The challenge today is blue and I made a blue leopard manicure.

For the manicure I started off with a light blue base of Deborah Lippmann Blue Orchid. Afterwards I used a medium-sized dotting tool and the blue scattered holographic piCture pOlish Freya's Cats to make random dots and blobs around the nail. Then I used a small dotting tool and the dark blue Essie After School Boy Blazer to outline the dots with different C-shapes.


Blue is my favorite color, so of course I love this manicure!
What do you guys think about this blue nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls did for today's challenge down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment