Friday 24 April 2015

April Nail Art Challenge: Event

Hello ladies!

Today it is time for another manicure for the April Nail Art Challenge with Fancy Friday!
The challenge today is to be inspired by an event. I chose the event Kapsejladsen (The Boat Race), which is an annual beer baton between 12 of the faculties on Aarhus University! I study psychology and we wear yellow caps every year to support our team - and that is exactly what I was inspired by.

For the manicure I started off with a white base of OPI Alpine Snow on all my nails. Afterwards I stamped the yellow chevrons on using MoYou London Fashionista Plate Collection 05 and Mundo de Uñas Yellow stamping polish.


Even though the stamping came out crooked, I really like this manicure!
What do you guys think about this event-inspired nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise


No comments:

Post a Comment