Wednesday 8 April 2015

April Nail Art Challenge: Green

Hey guys!

Today it is for another April Nail Art Challenge with Fancy Friday.
The challenge today is green and I made a skittlette with puzzle nail art!

For the manicure I started off with a green base of By K. First Class on my pointer and thumb and a dark green scattered holo of piCture pOlish Kryptonite on my pinky. Afterwards I made four squares on both my middle and ring finger with the following polishes: By K. First Class, piCture polish Kryptonite, and OPI You Are So Outta Lime! Then I used a dotting tool to make the puzzle nail art. Lastly I outlined the puzzles with black acrylic paint.


I really like with cute manicure!
What do you guys think about this green puzzle nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to see what the other girls made for today's challenge down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment