Tuesday 21 April 2015

April Nail Art Challenge: Love

Hello ladies!

Today I have another manicure for the April Nail Art Challenge with Fancy Friday!
The challenge today is to be inspired by love and I made this skittlette featuring hearts.

For the manicure I started off with a light pink base of OPI Mod About You on all my nails except for my pinky which I painted red with Sally Hansen Pucker Up. Afterwards I used the pink Essie Lovie Dovie and the red Sally Hansen Pucker Up to make the hearts on my middle and ring finger with brushes from the polish. To finish off the skittlette I applied China Glaze Fairy Dust to my pinky.


This manicure was really easy to make, you do not need any tools to make it, and the result is so sweet!
What do you guys think about this love nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls made today down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment