Monday 13 April 2015

April Nail Art Challenge: Nimbus

Hey guys!

Today it is time for another manicure for the April Nail Art Challenge with Fancy Friday!
The challenge today is nimbus and I made an easter-themed skittlette (as I wore this manicure for an easter lunch).

For the manicure I started off with a white base of OPI Alpine Snow on my middle finger, ring finger, and pinky, and a yellow base of OPI I Just Can't Cope-Acabana on my pointer and thumb. Afterwards I followed this tutorial by Sammy of The Nailasaurus using the following polishes: OPI I Just Can't Cope-Acabana (yellow), Essie Blossom Dandy (mint), and Essie Mojito Madness (green). To finish off the skittlette I applied China Glaze Fairy Dust to my pinky.


It is the first time I tried making a nimbus manicure, but definitely not the last!
What do you guys think about this nimbus nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise


No comments:

Post a Comment