Friday 10 April 2015

April Nail Art Challenge: Orange

Hello ladies!

Today I have another April Nail Art Challenge with Fancy Friday to show you guys!
The theme today is orange (which I interpreted as the fruit and not the color) and I made this orange half-moon manicure.

For the manicure I started off with a blue base of piCture pOlish Swagger on all my nails. Then I freehanded on the half-moon oranges on my middle and ring finger using white acrylic paint and the two orange polishes Etude House OR202 and L'Oréal Lush Tangerine. Lastly I applied the holographic glitter China Glaze Fairy Dust on my pinky.


I think this is a fun interpretation of today's challenge!
What do you guys think about this orange nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise


No comments:

Post a Comment