Thursday 9 April 2015

April Nail Art Challenge: Purple

Hi girls!

Time for another manicure for the April Nail Art Challenge with Fancy Friday!
The challenge today is purple and I made a purple skittlette featuring sideway gradients.

For the manicure I started off with a light purple base of By K. Lavender Blue on my middle finger, ring finger, and pinky, and a purple base of OPI Do You Have This Color in Stock-Holm? on my pointer and thumb. Afterwards I used the two polishes and a make-up sponge to make the gradient effect on my middle and ring finger. To finish off the skittlette I applied China Glaze Fairy Dust to my pinky.


The manicure I first made for today's challenge was a major nail fail, but I love how this one turned out!
What do you guys think about this purple nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
-Louise


No comments:

Post a Comment