Tuesday 7 April 2015

April Nail Art Challenge: Red

Hello ladies!

Today I have another manicure for the April Nail Art Challenge to show you guys!
The challenge is red and I swatched and reviewed Christian Louboutin Rouge Louboutin.

I had originally decided that I was going to make nail art for every challenge this month, but for this polish I am willing to make an exception.

Rouge Louboutin is a red creme.
The formula is amazing and it applies like butter! The opacity is amazing as well and it is opaque in just one thick or two thin coats.


I got this polish from my boyfriend for christmas and I love it so much!
What do you guys think about this red manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls made today!


No comments:

Post a Comment