Tuesday 28 April 2015

April Nail Art Challenge: Saran Wrap

Hey guys!

Today it is time for another manicure for the April Nail Art Challenge with Fancy Friday!
The challenge today is saran wrap, and I made this green saran wrap manicure featuring black dots.

For the manicure I started off with a white base of OPI Alpine Snow on all my nails. Afterwards I used the brushes in the green Essie Mojito Madness and the light green Etude House GR701 to drop random blobs around the nails. Then I used the saran wrap to mix the polishes together. Lastly I made the black polka dots with a small dotting tool and black acrylic paint.


I love the saran wrap technique, but it is so messy!
What do you guys think about this saran wrap manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise


No comments:

Post a Comment