Tuesday 12 May 2015

Most Used Polishes

Hello ladies!

Today I would like to show you guys my most used polishes!
With the exception of my base coat (OPI Nail Envy), top coat (Seche Vite), matte top coat (Essie Matte About You), cuticle oil (Essie Abricot Cuticle Oil), white polish (OPI Alpine Snow), and black polish (Essie Licorice) - each of which I went through several bottles of - these are my most used polishes!

First off is the blue and green tones.

L-R: OPI Dating a Royal, Essie Mesmerize, Sally Hansen Pacific Blue (Original), Essie Mint Candy Apple, and Essie Pretty Edgy

Luckily I have a back-up for Sally Hansen Pacific Blue!
Now into the pink and red tones.

L-R: Essie Fiji, Essie Lovie Dovie, Essie Lollipop, and By K. The Sky is the Limit

I have also used a lot of the two glitters Essie Set in Stones and China Glaze Fairy Dust, but not nearly as much as I have used the above polishes.

I did not realize how much I have actually used of these polishes before I lined them up for the pictures!
Which polishes have you guys used the most? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment