Sunday 31 May 2015

Tutor

Hello ladies!

A while ago I made this manicure when I applied to be a tutor at psychology at Aarhus University. Unfortunately I did not get the job, but I still want to show you guys the nail art I made!

The manicure is inspired by my experience of the first week of university (where you party with your new classmates and your tutors).
The clown on my thumb symbolizes all the fun we had, the kisses on my pointer is inspired by all the love I got and gave my tutors and new classmates, the flower on my middle finger is inspired by one of my professors who always say that psychology students are the flowers of Denmark's future, the book on my ring finger is a symbol of the (very limited) academic content of the week, and the beer on my pinky is self-explanatory.


You guys are welcome to ask how I made the nail art or which polishes I used!
What do you think of this tutor nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment