Friday 14 August 2015

Fancy Friday: TV-series

Hi girls!

Today it is time for another Fancy Friday challenge that I chose.
This week the challenge is TV-series (which I loooove and use way to many hours a day watching) and I made Friends nails inspired by Nana Nail Polish!

For the manicure I started off with a black base of Essie Licorice on all my nails. Afterwards I used white, blue, red, and yellow acrylic paint and a small nail art brush to make the Friends logo across my nails.


I think these turned out great!
What do you guys think about this TV-series nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls made for this week's challenge down below.


4 comments:

  1. Genialt fundet på. Og super godt lavet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wauw - that's extremely well done! I love how you have no doubt about the point of it, and yet it's still simple and classy. Very nice (:

    // www.moonlitmadness.dk

    ReplyDelete