Wednesday 9 September 2015

Appeal4

Hi girls!

A few days ago I bought some amazing Appeal4 polishes, so today I have some swatches to share with you guys!


First up is Soft Wave, which is a mint green creme.
The formula was great and it was easy to apply. The opacity was (surprisingly) amazing and it was opaque in two thicker coats!
This color is so delicate and pretty!


Next up is Bay of Cadiz - a light lemon yellow creme.
The formula on this one was good - a little runny, but not so much it was floating my cuticles. It was opaque in three coats.
I love this yellow - I have nothing like it in my collection!


Lastly I have Nightingale's Heart, which is a neon red creme.
The formula was great. It was a little thin for my liking, but it was easy to apply and self-leveled amazingly. The opacity was good as well and it was opaque in two to three coats (I applied two coats on my pointer, but three on my middle finger and pinky).
This shade of red is my absolute favorite!


I know these colors are really bright and summer-y, but I am not quite ready for fall yet!
What do you guys think about these polishes? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment