Friday 18 September 2015

Fancy Friday: Chocolate

Hi girls!

Today it is time for this week's Fancy Friday manicure!
The challenge is chocolate and I made a skittlette featuring a chocolate-inspired water marble!

For the manicure I started off with a chocolate brown base of OPI Going My Way or Nor-Way? on my pointer and middle finger, a dark brown base of Essie Partner in Crime on my thumb and pinky, and a white base on my ring finger. Then I made the chocolate-inspired water marble on my ring finger using Essie Partner in Crime, Essie Urban Jungle, and OPI Going My Way or Nor-Way?. To finish off the skittlette I applied China Glaze Fairy Dust to my pinky.


I think the water marble looks like delicious chocolate!
What do you guys think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls made this week down below!


2 comments:

  1. How did you do the marble technique?! It looks sick! Any video? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Penélope! Try going to YouTube and searching for 'water marble nail art' :D

      Delete