Friday 11 September 2015

Fancy Friday: Light and Darkness

Hey guys!

Today it is time for another Fancy Friday manicure!
The challenge this week is light and darkness and I made a yin-yang skittlette!

For the manicure I started off with a white base of piCture pOlish Bright White on my middle finger, pointer, and thumb, and a black base of Essie Licorice on my ring finger and pinky. Afterwards I freehanded the yin-yang symbol on my middle finger with a small nail art brush, a big dotting tool, and black and white acrylic paint. To finish off the skittlette I applied the holographic glitter China Glaze Fairy Dust to my pinky.


I love the yin-yang philosophy and how it translates to my nails.
What do you guys think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

Remember to check out what the other girls made today down below!


No comments:

Post a Comment