Thursday 11 February 2016

It's My Birthday!

Hey guys!

Today is my birthday, so I made this festive skittlette!

For the manicure I started off with a white base of CND Cream Puff. Afterwards I used the OPI Sheer Tints to make the colorful base. Then I stamped the gifts and party hats on my middle and ring finger with Mundo de Uñas Black stamping polish and MoYou London Birthday 02. To finish off the skittlette I applied the holographic glitter China Glaze Fairy Dust to my pinky.


I love how festive and fun this turned out!
What do you guys think about this birthday nail art? Let know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

2 comments:

  1. I love the base for this! It really makes the stamping pop. Hope you had a great birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather! I have a lovely day <3

      Delete