Saturday 30 April 2016

Depend // First Impression

Hey guys!

I recently won a competition on Instagram and the price was a variety of Depend products that I have decided to review today!



First up I tried the Cuticle Peeling from the 3-Step Action nail care kit.


I normally use the Sally Hansen Instant Cuticle Remover to remove my cuticles and compared to this I was happily surprised by the Depend Cuticle Peeling. It does what is promises and it is really easy to use. I especially liked that you use the nail brush from the set to remove the dead skin cells. Definitely not the last time I use this!

Next up I tested the Mud Mask.


Except for the long dry time I like this product as well - I do not think I am going to use it a lot though, but it is nice to have in your collection and it does what it promises.

Then I tested the 7day Starter Kit with the color Lady Bug Love.


I am ecstatic about the quality of this kit! The dry time is amazing, it is easy to use, and the polish applies like butter! The only negative thing I have found (so far) is that the top coat does drag the polish a bit even though it is dry. 


All in all, I am so happy with the quality of these products from Depend. 
What do you guys think about these products? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment