Saturday 14 May 2016

Floral

Hey guys!

Today I have some abstract floral nail art to share with you!

For the manicure I started off with a green base of Essie First Timer on my pinky, a white base of CND Cream Puff on my middle and ring finger, and a red base of Essie Color Binge on my pointer and thumb. Afterwards I used the brushes in the polishes Essie First Timer and Essie Color Binge to make some abstract flowers on my middle and ring finger. To finish everything off I added some black dots on the flowers using a small dotting tool and the black polish Essie Licorice.


Close-up!


And they even matched my toe nails!


I am loving this easy and cute design.
What do you guys think about these abstract flowers? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment