Sunday 19 June 2016

Orange is the New Black

Hey guys!

I have already binge-watched the entire fourth season of Orange is the New Black and in episode 7 Aleida Diaz wore a beautiful french manicure with a vampy purple base and gold tips - and I just had to recreate it!

For the manicure I started off with a dark purple base of Max Factor Amethyst on all my nails. Afterwards I used the gold polish Essie Good as Gold to freehand the french tips.


And here is my inspiration (like Aleida I always do my own nails).

Screenshot from Orange is the New Black S4E7

I love finding inspiration in weird places like this!
What do you guys think about this manicure? Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

2 comments:

  1. Oh my!!! This is soooo pretty. Great color combos and nail art idea. Love it. I might as well do this too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Alicia! Please let me know if you do - would love to see it! :D

      Delete