Thursday 23 June 2016

Toucans

Hey guys!

Yesterday my boyfriend and I went to Copenhagen Zoo as part of my birthday present and we saw lots and lots of beautiful animals.
I was inspired by the toucans to make this mani!

For the manicure I started off with a white base of CND Cream Puff on all my nails. Afterwards I stamped the toucans on my middle and ring finger with MoYou London Tropical Plate 06 and Mundo de Uñas Black stamping polish. Then I filled in the beaks with OPI Primarily Yellow and OPI Chromatic Orange. To finish everything off I applied the orange glitter Formula X Firecracker to my pinky in a gradient design.


Close-up!


I think these turned out awesome!
What do you guys think of this toucan nail art? Let me know in the comments.

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment