Saturday 23 July 2016

Nail Art Never Posted

Hey guys!

Today I have a few manicures that I - for some reason or another - never posted on here.

First up I have this dotticure featuring marbled dots.
I never posted these because I thought it was too messy to look at with too many colours.


Close up!


Next up is this manicure using nail stencils and F.U.N Lacquer 24 Karat Diamond. 
I didn't post this mani as the design on my ring finger is crooked. 


Close up (look at those horrible bubbles)!


Next up I have this purple skittlette.
I don't quite remember why I did not post these, but I think it has something to do with the picture or the length of my nails. 


Lastly I have a really, really old mani.
The reason I didn't post these is because they were ment to be part of a mani swap with Nail Geek that we never finished. 


What do you guys think about these manicures? Do you understand why I never posted them or do you like some of them? 
Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

1 comment:

  1. Den sidste er da superflot. :) Jeg er begyndt at tænke at det kun er mig selv (som er superkritisk) som ser småfejlene, så det går nok.

    ReplyDelete