Friday 5 May 2017

Multichrome Glitter

Hey guys!

Today I have a review of this multichrome glitter that I got from Born Pretty Store (#39391).


The multichrome glitter goes from yellow to pink to purple to aqua blue - so beautiful.
I applied it by using the make-up sponge that comes with it by dabbing it onto semi-wet nail polish (here the base is the black Essie Licorice). Then I just removed the excess glitter with a fan brush.
This glitter goes on really easily (it is almost hard to control the amount of glitter that goes on the nails).


The only downsides to this multichrome glitter are that it reacts really weirdly to top coat (it turns all dull) and the mess it makes around the nails.
Except for that, I think it is a great product.

What do you guys think about this multichrome glitter?
Let me know in the comments!

Stay polished.
- Louise

No comments:

Post a Comment