Monday 24 July 2017

Dots

Hey guys!

Today I want to share some simple, geometrical nail art with you! The nail art was inspired by the talented @lackfein.

For the manicure I started off with a mint green base of Essie Mint Candy Apple on all my nails. The dots is made with a dotting tool, the red polish Essie Really Red, and the white polish Essence Wild White Ways, by dotting the polishes onto a nail art mat and letting them dry. I then cut the dots in half and placed them on my middle and ring finger.


I love how these turned out - so simple, yet so chic!
What do you guys think about this nail art? Let me know in the comments.

Stay polished.
- Louise

2 comments:

  1. The nail polish color is wonderful and the dots came out excellent! Minimalist nails rule! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Manases Andrea! And so true - minimalist nails rule! :D

      Delete