Tuesday 12 December 2017

Christmas Ornaments

Hey guys!

Today I have a DIY project to share with you - christmas ornaments made with nail polish!
I also made some last year and the year before. You can check them out here, here and here.


To get started, you need some plain glass ornament and a lot of nail polish.
I found my glass ornaments at the Danish hobby store Panduro.

When making these nail polish christmas ornaments, I always start off by pouring some nail polish inside the ornament and turning it around until the entire inside of the ornament is covered with nail polish.


First up is this christmas tree ornament.
I swirled around Essie S'il Vous Play on the inside of the ornament with a Q-tip to create the swirled effect. On the outside I freehanded six different christmas trees with a small nail art brush and the blue polish Essie Style Cartel.


Next up is this 'God Jul' ornament. 'God Jul' means Merry Christmas in Danish!
I used OPI Innie Minnie Mightie Bow on the inside of the ornament. On the outside I freehanded the letters with a small nail art brush and gold acrylic paint.


Next I have this beautiful glitter ornament.
I started off with the blue Ciaté Skinny Jeans on the inside of the ornament. Then I made this glitter gradient using L'Oréal Gold Leaf.


This last ornament is not made this polish, but I thought I would share it anyway, because it's so pretty!

And that's it! What do you guys think about these nail polish christmas ornaments?
Let me know in the comments.

Stay polished.
- Louise

2 comments:

  1. Det er sådan en fin ide, du ender med at kunne pynte et juletræ med kun hjemmelavede kugler. Rigtig go' jul til dig. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tusind tak, Sanne! Det kan jeg faktisk næsten i år (vi har dog også kun et lille juletræ) :D God jul dig også :)

      Delete